Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ty


My Gem pick today was my son Ty...Were do I begin. Ty is my second oldest son. He is a wonderful father and husband. I love this picture of him with his daughter Madi. Ty is my salvation. He keeps me level headed or at least trys to. When I get a little crazy he tells me I need to calm down. I depend on Ty for way more than I should. I ask his advise on everything I do...I know, I know it should be the other way around...Ty has always been old beyond his years.
Here are the things I love best about Ty:
His Goodness...
His Love for his Children...
His Love for his Wife...
His Enthusiasm...
His Love for Fun...
His Teasing...
His Humbleness...
His Love of the Gospel...
His Testimony...
His Willingness to Help...
His Athleticism...(He loves sports)
His Patience with me...
His Love for Family...
He is a wonderful young man and a great example to me and to his brothers and sisters. I can't say enough good things about him.
I LOVE YOU TY...

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

THAT IS A CUTE PICTURE.I THINK TY IS GREAT!!!!

Jamie said...

Julie, I love this blog! It's such a great idea and your love for your family is inspiring!

Julie said...

Thanks Jamie,
I am so sorry to hear about your Mom... My thoughts and prayers are with you guys...stay strong. I love your blog too...I haven't got to look at all of it but you are a great writer!