Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Carrie Ann...



Carrie is my Daughter-in-Law,
The Mother of 3 of my cute grandchildren...
My Son's Wife...
She is a wonderful person.
A favorite Memory of Carrie:
The whole family had gone to California for Ty and Carrie's Wedding Reception. They got married in Utah and had a reception in Utah and a week later in California...
Anyway...We stopped at a gas station somewhere in California to get gas and to use the restroom. We all took turns going in and out of the bathroom...I was in there with Carrie and an older woman who needed a little help. Carrie was so sweet and kind to her and asked if she could help her. I thought to myself Wow...Ty had hit the jackpot...Not many 19 year old girls would be willing to help a total stranger in the restroom. I knew she was a Jewel before then put that just confirmed what I already knew. Carrie is always willing to help me and others. She is always making Dinner for someone in the neighborhood. She takes elderly neighbors to Dr's Appointments...she takes another neighbor grocery shopping every week...She is always doing something for someone! She is a good example of SERVICE!
Things I Love about Carrie:
Her Smile...
Her Friendliness...
Her Ability to Serve...
Her Love for her Family...
Her Kindness...
Her Eyes...
Her Sence of Humor...
Her Eagerness to Learn New Things...(Blogging)
Her Willingness to always help me or her Sisters-in-law...

Thank you Carrie for all you do for me...I really love you! You are one of my
favorite JEWELS!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

SHE IS ALWAYS DOING NICE THINGS FOR PEOPLE.. SHE HAS A BIG HEART. THATS FOR SURE.. she has pretty teeth too.

Jill Petersen said...

DIDDO! She's an amazing person and she does have great teeth! So jealous! I can't wait to have the gap closed!