Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mckayla Sue...


Mckayla is my neice Trish's daughter... She is such a cute girl.
I don't think I have ever seen Mckayla mad or angry. She is so cute with all the other children in our family...Mckayla is a sweet spirit.
The things I love about her...
Her Sweetness..
Her love for her family...
Her Kindness...
Her Talents...
Her Cuteness...
Her Helpfulness...
Her Personality...
When Mckayla was little I used to watch her 1 day a week...she did not like me or my house...I would feel so bad, I just wanted her to love me!...as soon as her Mom walked through the door she would start to cry. We laugh about it now! I think she loves me now!... Mckayla is such a good example for her brother and sister's and all the other cousins.
WE ALL LOVE MCKAYLA!
She is a Jewel!

0 comments: