Friday, May 30, 2008

Lindsey Ann...




Lindsey is my pick for today...Where do I begin? Lindsey is MY HAPPY DAY!...She makes me laugh every single day. Even when she was little and I was yelling at her for something she did or didn't do (like cleaning her room) she would make me laugh.
I can always count on Lindsey she has always been there for me. I tell her everything, sometimes more than she would like to know. She is a good mommy to Hunter and Cole and she loves those little boys and her husband so much!
Here are the things I love about Lindsey:
Her Smile...
Her Humor...
Her Kindness...
Her Sensitivity...
Her Willingness to Help...
Her Love for her Boys...
Her Love for her Husband...
Her Love for her Sister...
Her Love for her Brothers...
Her Love for ME...
Her Love for her Father...
Her Emotions...Highs and Lows
Her Beautiful Face...
Her Blue Eyes...
Her Passion...
Thank you Lindsey for everything. I sure do Love You!

4 comments:

ANG S. said...

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT LINDSEY. SHE IS MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER. WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT HER IN MY LIFE. WE LAUGH SO MUCH WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER. WE ARE FRIENDS TILL THE END LIKE TODD AND COPPER.

Lindsey said...

O THANKS MOM. I LEARNED FROM THE BEST!! I AM PRETTY COOL!!! HA HA HA. YOU BETTER PICK MEGS NAME WE WERE TALKING ABOUT NOT GETTING PICKED AWHILE AGO. SO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO. SHAKE YOUR BOX OR SOMTHING.

THANKS ANG!!!TODD AND COPPER ROCK THE PARTY THAT ROCKS THE BODY!!!

caitlin said...

I would have to agree. Lindsey is quite the riot!

Jill Petersen said...

Lindsey was the first person in the family to make me cry laughing! Well, besides Drew. I feel very comfortable around her because she is very genuine and her personality is wonderful! Love you linds!