Wednesday, May 28, 2008

FAT CATS...And the PIZZA FACTORY...












Virgil and I decided to take Hunter, Madi, Jacob and Cole to Fat Cats and the Pizza factory. What's better than the Bread Twists? After we ate, we took them into Fat Cats to play games...4 kids and Virgil in a crowded video arcade! yikes! I asked Virgil to keep an eye on Cole and Hunter, because they were in the same area and I went with Madi and Jacob. I came back to check on Hunter and Cole and couldn't see Cole so I asked Virgil where Cole was. He says "Right there" pointing to a little boy with a gray sweatshirt and camo pants on like Coles...only this little boy was about 7 years old! I said "that's not Cole", so Virgil said "Oh, there he is", and pointed to another little boy with a gray sweetshirt and camo pants on...You guessed it that
wasn't Cole either. (I am sure by now Lindsey is freaking out reading this) Anyway I found him he was just playing a shooting game (go figure). I decided to keep them all with me after that! We all had a really good time!
If you have been there you know you get tickets when you play the games...Madi kept all of her tickets that she won and I held on to the boys tickets. When we were out of tokens we went to redeem the tickets for prizes. The line was long and Virgil was tired and whining that he wanted to go home so I told the kids they needed to hurry and pick something...ya right!, I also said maybe a little too loud, "just hurry this is all junk anyway"...the cute girl behind the counter heard me and asked the kids what they wanted. Madi had 76 points in tickets and the boys had about 120 to share.
The cute counter girl let Madi and Hunter each have these things that were 150 points and the 2 little boys got cars that were 70 points! Everyone was happy!
Pizza and Bread Twists = $30.00
Tokens = $20.00
Spending time with Grandchildren= Priceless

4 comments:

caitlin said...

That top picture is so so cute. I love the pizza factory, I could seriously eat 5 of them, and be as happy as a clam.

caitlin said...

Okay, in my head I was thinking about those breadsticks, so that's what I meant, not the actual pizza factory :)

Lindsey said...

THAT IS FUNNY.. (ONLY BECAUSE HE IS HOME SAFE).. I CAN JUST PICTURE DAD. TELLING THE LITTLE BOY THAT HE THOUGHT WAS COLE HOW TO PLAY THE VIDEO GAME.. HA HA. THEY LOVE TO GO THERE. THANKS FOR TAKING THEM!!!! YOUR THE BEST!!!!

Tolman Family said...

Thank you for being such a fun and loving grandma to my kids. They are SO lucky! You ARE the BEST!!!!

Love ya,
Carrie