Friday, May 30, 2008

My Grandma...


I am sorry to say that I never knew my Grandma's...My dad's Mom died when he was 9 and my other Grandma lived in England. I did go there when I was 2 but I really don't remember her. My Dad's Aunt raised him so we called her Grandma...Her name was Emma...She was a very nice woman with a very strong English Accent. I can remember going to her house in Provo on Sunday's and thinking she lived so far away. She was a wonderful cook and always made us Roast Beef and Yorkshire Puddings.
My favortie memory of Grandma, is her humming the hymn "Oh My Father" it seems to me she was always humming this hymn. Another memory is that she used to soak her teeth in a cup overnight. It used to gross me out...who takes their teeth out? (Kim? just kidding) I wish I knew her better. I think because I never got to be close to my Grandmothers I am making sure I am close to my Grandchildren. I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

I would have no idea what you are talking about. How does someone take their teeth out?