Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hunter Craig Hall


Hunter is my Gem pick for today...
Hunter is my first grandchild and
he is 8 years old. What a sweet boy!
He always is happy...He does like to tease his little brother Cole.
Hunter loves to...
play soccer, play video games, swim, ride his motorcycle,
ride his scooter, sing, and does this kid have some dance moves!
Things I Love about Hunter:
His Happy Face...
His Smile...
His Blue Blue Eyes...
His Energy...
His Loving Ways...
His Compassion...
His Laugh...
I love that he loves to sleep over at my house. I sure do LOVE YOU HUNTER HALL...To The Moon and Back...

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

WHAT A FRICK'IN CUT KID..GOOD HECK HE IS HANSOME. HE MUST TAKE AFTER HIS HOT DAD. HE.HE.HA.HA.

Julie said...

Yes...he is a cute kid...He looks just like his Mom! I don't see any of his Dad in him!