Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday My Friend Mindy...


Today is Mindy's Birthday!
Happy Birthday Mindy!
Thank you for being my friend...
Thanks for always being there for me and always
listening to all my problems...
You are the best, and I really appreciate your friendship!
I think it is about time to take another trip...Who's in?
Don't you think we need a girls trip?
Here are some things I love about Mindy...
Her Attitude...
Her Happiness...
Her Talents...
Her Smile...
Her Hair...(New Do)
Her Humor...
Her Willingness to help...
Her Scrapbooks...
Her Sense of Adventure...
Her Fun Ways...
Her Creativity...
I know if I ever need anything Mindy is always there for me. We always have such a good time together and she is truely a good friend...I love that I get to see her everyday! Happy Birthday Sweet Friend!
You are a JEWEL...

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDY.. IF YOU DON'T SEE THIS MOM TELL HER FOR ME K.. and her hair is so cute..