Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Sister Sue...

Sue is my HERO...
Have you ever known someone that excells in everything she does? That is my Sissy Sue.
She sews, cooks, quilts, scrapbooks beautifully...she is amazing! The thing I love best about her is her generosity. She will do anything for anyone. She is also very loving, and such a good Mother and Gigi (grandmother). Sue was a grandmother before I was. I was always so jealous...Mckayla loved her so much and was so excited to see her. I kept thinking "I can't wait for someone to love me like that"
Being a Grandma is the very best thing in the whole world...
The things I love about Sue:
Her Smile...
Her Teeth...Big and White
Her Kindness...
Her Unselfishness...
Her Generosity...
Her Spirituality...
Her Many Talents...
Sue is always there for me. She is my Rock...and I love her very much
Thanks Sue for everything...you are my HERO and a Jewel...

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I agree wholeheartedly! Sue is amazing and I can see how she can be your hero. You are awesome too Julie so don't sell yourself short. You have just as many talents and are great at everything. Thankgoodness I married into such a wonderful family!

Lindsey said...

O I LOVE MY AUNT SUE.. I LOVE THAT SEE ALWAYS SEE'S THE BEST IN PEOPLE. BUT YOU DO THAT TO MOM. I THINK THAT IS GREAT.. YOU ARE GREAT GALS...