Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Coley Pop...



Coley Pop...
Coley Pop...
My Little Coley Pop...
Cole is 4 years old and he is such a cute little boy...
He has such a fun personality...and he also has a funny accent!
We don't know where he came from.

The things I love about Coley Pop...
His Hugs...
His Kisses...
His Blue Blue Eyes...
His Laugh...
His Imagination...
His Temperament...
His Excitement...
I love when he climbs in my lap and calls me his Grandma...I love when he calls me to see if he can sleepover...I love everything about this kid! I love that he looks like a monkey...(Curious George)
I Love you Coley Pop!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

HE IS AFTER ALL ONE OF THE CUTEST KIDS EVER...

Jill Petersen said...

I do totally agree about that one! When Cole was born I was amazed at how beautiful he was. Not that Lindsey can't have beautiful kids! That came out wrong! I have always loved him and thought he was so dang cute! I just haven't spent much time with him. It's a shame! A shame I tell ya!!!

Kim said...

And boy can this kid sing!