Sunday, May 4, 2008

Camron David...


Cam is my son, and my oldest child. I sure do love him and I miss him something terrble. He lives in Arlington, VA. so I don't get to see him very often. We try to see each other at least once a year. I am going to visit him in the fall and I think he is coming to visit us this summer...Anyway talk about a smart guy...Cam is very intelligent and is a Computer Engineer...He works for a Defense Company...I can't tell you what he does, it is top secret!
Cam is such a good person. He is always looking for the best in everyone. If I say something negative he goes "what does it matter"...
The things I love about Cam:
His Humor...
His Smile...
His Blue Eyes...
His Kindness...
His Humbleness...
His Thoughtfulness...
His Ambition...
His Positiveness...
His Ability to Love...
His Smarts...
His Sensitivity...
His Eagerness to Learn...
He is a big tease...When the kids were all little he would tease Lindsey and Megan all the time...I think they loved it! All the grandchildren LOVE when Uncle Cam comes to visit, because he plays with them!
He is truly a GEM and I LOVE HIM and Miss Him...
I LOVE YOU CAM...

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

o I miss him too. He is so cute I wish I could go with you to see him. DANG WENDOVER... HA HA. I guess I will just have to start saving money.