Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good Golly Miss Molly...




Miss Molly May...
What a cutie!
Molly is my
Granddaughter,
and is she full of life. She is her Mother's Child...I mean by that, she is determined, stubborn, independent, creative, imaginative, fun, loving, and sensitive. I keep telling Meg that those are all good qualities if channeled in the right direction...Easier said than done...
Things I love about Molly May...
Her Blue Blue Eyes...
Her Curly Blond Hair...
Her Smile...
Her Imagination...
Her Love for her Brother...
Her Kindness...
Her Gentleness...
Her Giggle...
Her Dancing...
Her Singing...
Her Determination...
I wish that Molly lived closer so I could see her more often...but I sure love it when I go to visit her, B-mann, Meg and J...
Good Golly Miss Molly...I sure do Love You!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

look at my mo mo. she is so pretty..

Megan said...

I would have to agree on how beautiful she is!!!!!! She looks just like me!