Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day...


What better words are there than;
Mother, Mom, Mommy, Mama,
except maybe...
Grandmother, Grandma, Nana, Granny...
Do you think that we are called Grandmothers because we have mastered the skill?... such as Grand Master...I know I am still learning new things everyday about being a Mother, Mother-in-law, and a Grandmother...
I think I have said this before and I am sure I will say it again...
Being a Mother and a Grandmother is my greatest joy!
I love my children and grandchildren so much
and it is such an honor
to be their mother and grandmother. I am truly blessed!
I am also so blessed to be a Mother-In-Law to 2 wonderful Daughters-In-Law. They are the best and I love them very very much...Happy Mothers Day Carrie and Mariah!
Also Happy Mothers Day to my 2 beautiful daughters...Megan and Lindsey, I Love you guys...You are great Mommies!
I hope all you Mothers have a wonderful day...Let the Mothers in your life
know how special they are...I know I will!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

THANKS MOM. I LOVE YOU..

Jill Petersen said...

Beautiful Picture you found! I love it!

You're a great mom and "GRAND"ma!