Friday, May 30, 2008

Tag...You're It...



So...Kim got this beautiful vase for her 40th Birthday. It was to remind her of her Grandma, who apparently made everything out of shells! Such as dolls, vases, etc... She brought it to me and put it on my desk and told me that I could have it. I said "No Thanks" but she left it anyway. I took it back to her office the next morning. Well today I just happened to look up and saw it on my shelf with the American Flag stuck in it. I guess it has been there for a few days, I just never noticed it. So I called Kim and she said "Tag you're it"
So together we decided if this beautiful vase appears on your desk or you get tagged thru your blog...then you have to tell something nice about your grandmother...after all Kim's grandmother is the one who started it all by making this, dare I say it? Beautiful Shell Vase!

1 comments:

Kim said...

It was there for over a week!!