Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One Hot Miserable Day...

We went to THANKSGIVING POINT CHILDRENS GARDENS yesterday, I wasn't thankful! It was so crowded you couldn't move! I think they needed to stop letting people in! Everyone was hot and sweaty and we couldn't even get close to the water fountains to cool off...my whole purpose was to get cute pictures for a project I am working on...needless to say it didn't happen! Here's the proof!

Cole Not sure what his new smile is all about...

Too tired and hot to move...
All 13 of the kidders...just getting them all on the bench was a job...
Madi, Jacob and Owen...We just got there!
Hunter and Cole...Cole was fading fast...he doesn't do well in the heat!...
Madi, Jacob, and Owen...Jacob say CHEESE!...
Lindsey and her boys...
Carrie and her Ducklings...
We packed all 13 kids up and went to Trish's house...they all had a good time jumping on the tramp, playing volleyball, slip-n-sliding, and a big waterfight! Thanks Trish for letting us come over you saved the day!...

5 comments:

caitlin said...

I love all the kids faces! They are looking at the camera like, "Um, do you know how hot it is out here?!"

Lindsey said...

OO YEAH!! IT WAS GOOD TIMES!!!

Madi said...

I think the picture of Cole with his new smile...he got from Owen. Owen gives me that smile for pictures and it drives me crazy. It's not his natural, everytime I laugh smile. I guess the boys have been together a lot lately...so their starting to rub off on each other. Cute/silly pictures of the kids though! I'm glad we made the best of it... and ended up having a fabulous day anyway! Love, love

Megan said...

Dont say all. It makes me kind of sad

Jill Petersen said...

Love the pics! The kids look absolutely dilerious in the first couple! Thanks for taking pics of them all! I love seeing pics of my kids that I didn't take! It's always a surprise!