Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Boys Sleepover...

Sue and I had a sleepover with "The Grandboys"...It was so much fun and the little boys were so good. We started the evening at "The Kid Barn"...this is a bounce house...we ate pizza there! After the boys had been running around and bouncing for about 2 hours we loaded up 6 sweaty little boys in the car...washed up and then put on jammies and watched a movie...then off to bed about 10:30...I think they were all tired from running and jumping so much. In the morning we had breakfast and then it was off to my house to swim!

The "Boys" waiting for the pool to open...
Collin, Hunter, and Jack...
Jacob...warming up in the sun...

Owen...Notice the nice sore on the bridge of his nose...he fell and hit the end of the table...Sorry Buddy...
Jack and Cole...
Hunter...chilling on the raft...
Collin and Hunter...That's Collin behind the goggles...
The "Kid Barn"...This is one of the biggest slides...

Owen and Jack...
Cole...coming out of the bounce house...
All 6 of the little Munckins...I think they were all saying "CHEESE"...
Owen and Jacob...getting ready to slide down...
It was a fun night...Thanks Collin, Hunter, Jacob, Cole, Jack, and Owen for being such good kids!


6 comments:

Tolman Family said...

Thank you Julie for taking my boys for a fun night...a night they won't forget! I hope my boys used their manners, but for some reason I hear this voice beside me telling me they did'nt! So sorry! My boys just adore you and most importantly respect you. With you in their lives I know that my little boys will eventually grow into good men. What more could make me happy! I love you very much and appreciate ALL the wonderful things you do for me and my little family. You're the best!

Carrie

Jill Petersen said...

Julie those are great pics! Poor Owen! That looks like a nasty bruise. I have only been gone one day and seeing Pics of Jack makes me realize how much I miss him! I bet he just had a blast! You and Sue are amazing grandma's. I second what Carrie said. I love you too!

Lindsey said...

THANKS YOU TWO SWEET LADYS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! YOUR THE BEST GRANDMAS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!

Lindsey said...

NEXT TO MY GRANNY OF COURSE!!

fivecutekids said...

What fun Grandma's you are!

caitlin said...

I love all of the fun pictures with all the cute faces!