Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Have A New Love...

Today Megan and I went to the Nirvana Day Spa for a facial and a chocolate pedicure. The facial was heavenly...Carrie told me I would love it and she was right! It was very relaxing...the chocolate pedicure was just a regular pedicure only they gave you a Chocolate Martini (mine was a virgin), and some chocolate truffles...yummy!



My foot is the fat one on the left and Megan's is on the right... Nice tan marks Julie!

After our fun day at the Spa we went to lunch at Newport Bay...again may I say YUMMY!!!!
Thanks Meg for a fun relaxing day!

5 comments:

fivecutekids said...

Fun, I hope you are having a wonderful time. Pedicures, yummy food and chocolate? Yeah, you are having a good time.

Tolman Family said...

I'm so glad that you loved your facial! Facials are the best...now I'm thinking I need to make an appointment myself! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Sanctuary at Fashion Place. Let's talk Linds in to one and have ourselves a little girly day! I'm glad you are having a great time! :)

Caitlin Selle said...

Wow, that sounds like heaven! I am always greedy for a pedicure.

Lindsey said...

UMM HOW CLOSE IN YOUR BUBBLE DO THEY GET???? J/K THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!! AND YOUR TOES LOOK FANTASTIC. WAY TO BRACH OUT MOM AND GET SPARKLE POLISH!! HOLY HELL, AND IT IS KIND OF A BRIGHT RED!!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU..

Jill Petersen said...

At first I thought the feet looked a little odd, like one was different then the other! DUH! That made me laugh for a bit after I realized one was yours and one was Megs! I heart pedicures!!!