Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane...

Yes, it's true...much to my Mother's dismay I am off again to visit my cute little grandchildren in Portland. I love my visits with Megan and her family. Because they don't live close to me I treasure the time I get to spend with them. I need to be a part of Molly and Brayden's lives. I may not get to go to every soccer game or dance recital, but I hope to be there for the important things in their lives...like Brayden starting school...yes, it is true he is going to Kindergarten! I can't beleive it. Jacob and Brayden are the same age and they both start school this year. I hope that it will be a good year for them both.
Get ready Brayden and Molly, Grandma is going to kiss and squeeze you so so much


I will miss you Hunter, Cole, Madi, Jacob, Owen and Rorke...but I will see you when I get back.
Jacob...I hope you get really good using your walker so you can show Grandma when I get home.
I Love you guys!


7 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Do you think I could fit in one of those suit cases?! My kids can fend for themselves! I hope you have a great time Julie. I am sure Meggie just loves that you take the time to visit her so often and she values your time together as much as you do. I am jealous but I'll be allright!

Keira said...

Yay! Your coming to visit. That's all B-Mann and Molly talked about with me yesterday. They are very excited for grandma to come!

Tolman Family said...

Have a great time Julie....we'll miss you!

Lindsey said...

SURE WISH I COULD GO WITH YOU CRY CRY CRY.. TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES AND PUT A NAME TAG ON B MANN THAT SAYS SPIDER SO NO ONE GETS HIS NAME WRONG. (IF THERE ARE KIDS THAT CAN READ THAT YOUNG)HUG AND KISS THEM FOR ME. MEG TOO!!! TELL J WHAT UP YO!! (CAUSE HE LOVES THAT)!! TELL EVERYONE ELSE I SAY HI!! HAVE FUN GETTING YOUR CHOCOLATE PEDICURE:) I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU MOM THAT YOU GET TO GO SEE BOTH CAM AND MEG THIS YEAR. HOW FUN. WHAT A GREAT MEMORIE. PLEASE ENJOY IT AND DON'T WORRY. I GOT IT COVERED!!!! HA HA HA

fivecutekids said...

Have fun, travel safe and ENJOY!

Mindy said...

Don't forget your frog! Have a blast with those cute kids. One of these days I'm going to tag along again! I need a big old vay-cay!

caitlin said...

You are such a jet setter, I am jealous! Have fun!