Friday, August 15, 2008

Babysitting...

I am babysitting again only this time it is the four legged kind. Austin and Mariah are on Vacation and so they asked me to watch 2 of their 3 dogs. I have to tell you that the lab Romus(like the Greek God Romulas) is crazy! I went over last night after work to feed them...I can't tell you how many times he stands on my feet and how much it hurts! On the other hand Cassie(or Cassius, another Greek name) is so sad (I think because she misses Austin) she isn't eating! Maybe she is just to hot with her thick fur or maybe she is just old and tired. I gave them each bones to chew on last night and Cassie did act like she was happy about that. Romus however wanted me to play catch with him with his bone...I would throw it out in the yard and he would bring it back to me...I did stay and play with him for a little while...but after about the 20th time of him jumping and standing on my sandled feet I was DONE! He is 1 CRAZY ANIMAL!
Cute but CRAZY...they have another little dog named Oscar...what happened with the Greek Theme?...



Austin and Mariah please don't be offended when you read this...I really do like the dogs...Thank you for asking me to take care of them! I know how much you love them and how important they are to you!...I think you even know that Romus is CRAZY!

2 comments:

Austin Tolman said...

Thanks Mom - and thanks a lot for spending time with them, I'm very excited about that. I hope you know that this is your new gig if we go out of town with ri's fam or on our own.........

Jill Petersen said...

I am always the dog sitter! Any time my family needs me I'm there. I totally don't mind. I would steal my moms dog if I didn't know it might kill them! They love her so much! I am sure it's the same with Aust and Mariah. They are probably so thankful to have you! Now its your gig right?!