Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Nancy...

Today is my Little Sissy's Birthday...Happy Birthday Nancy!... I hope you have a very happy day! I love you very much! I will call you later!
Nancy in England...I think she is beautiful...
Nancy, Sue and I in England...Nancy said she knew how to row a boat...We went around in circles and laughed and laughed...
We had so much fun in England...I can't wait to do it again...I love to travel with my sisters...There is nothing better than our Sissy Trips once a year...This year we are going to Washington D.C.!...YAHOO!

3 comments:

caitlin said...

You and your sister look a lot alike. Oh and I am majorly jealous.. I have never been to D.C!

Tolman Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Nancy! I hope you have a great day. You are a wonderful person and I have really enjoyed getting to know you more. You make me smile. :) I love the story of you girls in England where you ended up just going in circles in the canoe...so funny!

Carrie

Lindsey said...

HAPPY B-DAY AUNT NANCY!! LOVE YOU IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!