Monday, November 17, 2008

Zoo...

Saturday was such a beautiful Fall day! Carrie asked Lindsey and I to go to the Zoo with her and the kids. We had a good time! Thanks Carrie for asking us to go with you and for getting us all in on your pass! We will have to do it again.
Carrie, Lindsey, and all the kids!...
Photobucket
Lindsey and the Kids...
Photobucket
Hunter, Madi and Sami...
Photobucket
Jacob, getting a drink from the lions mouth...
Photobucket
Carrie, Owen Hunter, and Madi...Madi looks sad about something!
Photobucket
Hunter, Madi, and Sami...
Photobucket
Hunter and Sami...
Photobucket
Miss Madi on the carousel...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

FUN FUN AT THE ZOO!!!THANKS CARRIE!!

Tolman Family said...

It was a perfect day at the zoo! Thanks for coming with us. We had a great time! I need to start some diet...I'm freaking FAT!

Tolman Family said...

Oh Hi Linds...same time! ;)

Jill Petersen said...

You are so not fat Carrie! It's the big pictures! Although the are beautiful when they are pics of the kids it does make you feel bigger when you're in them!In my b-day pic I felt huge! Although, I'm another story!

I am glad you guys had fun at the zoo! Seems like a fun time of year to go. I have never been in the fall. The pictures really are cute all big like this!

caitlin said...

Oh my heck, I love the lion drinking fountain. I hope they always have it.

Becky Gray said...

Julie, Thanks for posting pictures of the zoo. Thank you for helping take care of my daughter for the day too!! You are the cutest grandma ever!