Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Why...

Why is it that you have to wait so long to see the Dr. I had an appointment this morning just to renew my prescriptions. I had the first appointment 9:00 am thinking that they wouldn't be running behind...WRONG! They had a staff meeting and didn't even let us in the office until 9:30! I get so bugged, my time is just as important as their time! Is it just me or does everyone have to wait at the Dr's Office? And if you do, are you as bugged about it as I was? No wonder my blood pressure was elevated!

Are they all smiling because they love to make their patients wait? Especially the one in the dark pink scrubs!

5 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Julie you make me laugh... But you are totally right, Dr. call us PATIENTs for a reason. haha They seem it is the norm. to make people wait for them. I get really bugged by waiting too. And the girl in the dark pink looks a little snotty. I hope the rest of your day goes better.

Lindsey said...

YEP I HAVE TO WAIT!!THEY ARE SMILING BECAUSE THEY ALL JUST GOT IN ON IN THE BREAK ROOM;0.. DO YOU NOT WATCH GRAYS,OR ER DUH!!!HA HA

caitlin said...

This reminds me of that Jerry Seinfeld bit where he says there is no way around waiting since you are in a "waiting room".

It drives me crazy too!

Keira said...

Linds your funny. Yes I had to wait almost every time until I said something! Whats even more frustrating is having a set appointment and your there 10 minutes early, and people who come in after you get in there before you and yes, seeing the same person.

Little Hall Cubs said...

I went with Marlie, we were in the room together for an hour. She thought it was great! She had me all to herself with NO interuptions and we played school...She did keep making sure the Dr was for me not her!