Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Pictures at Gardner Village...

We went to Gardner Village on Saturday so that Rorke, Madi, Jacob and Owen could visit Santa and Mrs Claus. They all had their pictures taken with Santa and they turned out so cute...we get them next week, so will post them later. Then we walked around and ate lunch at Archibalds...yummy Fried Green Tomatoes!

Rorke and Mariah waiting to see Santa...
Photobucket
Still waiting...
Photobucket
Mariah, Austin, Rorke and some ELF...
Photobucket
Mariah, Rorke and the ELF...
Photobucket
Same as above...
Photobucket
Rorke checking out the ELF'S nose...Freaky but cute...
Photobucket
Mariah and Rorke...
Photobucket
Thanks guys for inviting me, it was a fun day!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOVE HIS OUTFIT SO CUTE!!I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURE WITH SANTA:)

Jill Petersen said...

I love all the pictures! Mariah is gorgeous! Glad you guys had a fun time! The elfs are funny!

caitlin said...

Ah, how fun. I didn't know they had a Santa there, now I want to go! (Does that make me two years old?)