Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gardner Village...

Have you ever tried to take pictures of 2 little boys, that really do NOT want their pictures taken? Madi is always good about having her picture taken. Here is what I got! Sorry there are so many...but I really wanted you to get the feel of how the morning was going. Owen hates to get his picture taken!

This is actually a good picture of Owen... This is probably the best picture I got...
Jacob was apparently in pain...
Still in pain, or is it his smile?...
Owen, with his ARE YOU KIDDING ME LOOK...
Seriously?...
Let's keep trying...
Getting Better?...
Not Yet!...
Still not yet!...

What's the point?...
I'm Out!...
I will try again tonight!... Now do you see what I am talking about?

3 comments:

Madi said...

Welcome to my world! Such cute kids anyways!

Julie said...

I have the cutest Grandchildren ever! Some of them just don't like their picture taken!

Lindsey said...

HOW FUNNY WAS THAT POST!!!THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!I THINK BOYS JUST DON'T LIKE GETTING THERE PICTURES TAKEN:)WELL HUNTER IS THE EXEPTION;0