Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday Fun at FAT CATS...

Here's a look at how we party!...

Madi and Hunter getting their Groove on...

Jacob and Cole, just being Jacob and Cole...
Mr Rorke...
All of us at Dinner...Lindsey is behind the camera...


We (family in UT.)and cute Kenzie went to Fat Cats for my birthday. We ate yummy pizza, salad, pasta, and of course twisted breadsticks. Then we went bowling. We had lots of fun and I think Ty or Cole won the bowling game! Thanks everyone for making my BIRTHDAY SPECIAL. I love my new necklaces (2), watch, bracelet, candle holders, wall plagues,
and lots and lots of LOVE! MY FAMILY ROCKS!!!!!


Madi, Hunter and Rorke...

These 3 make me a little scared!...What's with Coles eyes?
Mariah, Rorke and Austin...Rorke was so good and even slept through the loud music...
The Bowling lanes...DUH

9 comments:

Heather said...

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

It looks like you had a wonderful night! So many loved ones who love and adore you!! You deserve thier love and all the happiness in the world! Happy Birthday!

caitlin said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Julie, you are the greatest!

Amy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Howard said...

Very Happy Birthday!! Looks like a ton of fun!

Amy Jo said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!!

Lindsey said...

IT SURE WAS A FUN BIRTHDAY!! THANKS FOR LETTING US ENJOY THE SPECIAL DAY (WEEK) WITH YOU...HA HA HA

Tolman Family said...

It was FUN! I'm glad you had a wonderful Birthday. We sure do love ya! ;)

ANG S. said...

I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!! WE ALL LOVE MISS JULIE. OH BY THE WAY I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT "WALL PLAGUES" ARE AND WHERE I CAN GET SOME. LOL! HAVE A GREAT DAY.

Becky Gray said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!! and thanks for letting my girl (Kenzie) party with you too. You and your family are so Awesome. Thanks for letting us share in your fun.