Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yahoo....An Award!!!...



So...Lindsey got this award from Caity...and then Lindsey had to give it to 5 other bloggers...I was lucky enough to be on her list...So I need to pass it on to 5 other bloggers...
Here are my picks...

1.Carrie Ann
2.Angela
3.Amy
4.Carrie WW
5.Kim

Here are the rules...
Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community. 2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog. 3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and link to the blog that presented her/him with the award. 4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize has to show the link of Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award. 5. Show these rules

2 comments:

caitlin said...

Congrats! I knew one would come around to you. You are a fabulous blogger.

ANG S. said...

THANKS A BUNCH FOR THE AWARD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I DIDN'T EVEN PREPARE A SPEECH. SO THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT WAS INVOLVED IN GETTING ME INTO THE BLOGGER WORLD I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT THEM. YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THANKS AGAIN JULIE!