Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fat Cats Again...

Luke wanted to go bowling...so you guessed it! It was off to Fat Cats again...I think this is my 3rd post about that place! We had a good time, bowling, laughing and just being together. Sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone...
Attendees:
Sue, Trish, Mckayla, Macey, Maryn, Nancy, Luke, Ty, Madi, Jacob, Owen, Lindsey, Craig, Hunter, Cole, Dave and Myself...


Cole with really red eyes...
Lindsey giving me a thumbs up...She had the Highest Score...Ya Linds
Ty and Madi...I think they were having fun?
Craig...Matching his boys with a Mohawk...He looks grumpy!
Lindsey took a picture of the scoreboard...
Jacob after he got a strike...Jacob had the Highest score on his team...Ya Jacob!
Madi and Makayla...
Cute Lukie...
Cute little Owen...
Hunter...
A Fun time was had by all...I think, maybe not Craig...just kidding...he always looks angry when I take his picture...Do you think he is trying to tell me something?

2 comments:

Madi said...

I'm glad you guys had fun...Madi and Ty sounded like they had fun when they came home. Not sure about the look on their faces. You know Ty though...always up for a picture! Very cute pictures of everyone else of course. Thanks for a fun day everyone!!!

Lindsey said...

W.T.F NICE PICTURES OF MY FAT ASS!!, MY HAPPY HUSBAND!! MY DEMOND CHILD AND HUNTERS IS GOOD. HOLY COW PAY BACK IS A COMING WATCH OUT!!!!!!!