Wednesday, July 30, 2008

10 Things I Know For Sure...

1. I Know My Children Love Me...And I Love Them...

2. I Know My Grandchildren Love Me...And I Love Them...

3. I Know Life Isn't Always Easy...

4. I Know I Want To Be Happy...

5. I Know I Love Babies...

6. I Know I Love To Travel...

7. I Know My Happiness is Determined By Me...

8. I Know Things Change...Not Always For The Better...

9. I Know I Need To Have A Good Attitude...

10. I Know Prayers Are Answered...

Yes, I am feeling a little down...and feel like my life is going in directions that I can't control. But, I am the only one that can make me HAPPY BY DAMN...and I am going to do it...(with the help of a good counselor.) I also know like Bon Jovi sings...It's My Life...It's Now or Never...I'm Not Going To Live Forever...(that's for you Linds)...

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I am sorry you are down. I haven't lived as long or had as much experience in this life (that is not a pun or insult :)) but I know what miserable feels like and I know my happiness IS determined by me and lots of counseling and drugs! Not the drugs ya'll know I like! lol Just keep your chin up- I know that sounds gay. I love you though. You are a great person and you have the biggest heart.

Julie said...

Thanks Jill...you made me cry a little bit...Love Ya

fivecutekids said...

Julie May,
You are a WONDERFUL mom, grandma, sister, daughter, mother in law and friend. You are a true example of goodness and kindness. You have 5 amazing children that think the world of you and grandkids that know you are there for them at any moment. My favorite thought (lately): "In the face of such uncertainty, believe in these two things- you are stronger than you think and you are never alone". YOU are LOVED!