Monday, July 28, 2008

What Is It About Babies?...

Why is it that when a new baby comes into the room all the girls can't wait to hold them? Last night we had a party at Sue's house because my Mom. Dad, Nancy and Luke are leaving to go home today. The minute Rorke got there we all started passing him around...Don't you think because I am the Grandma I should be 1st to hold him?...No I was after Mckayla, Madi, and Macey...Babies are the best and we are so happy to have this beautiful new baby in our family...he is so loved and these cute little girls will one day have beautiful babies of their own!

Lindsey and Rorke...

Mckayla and Rorke...
Macey and Rorke...
Madi and Rorke...
How sweet are these special little girls?...


3 comments:

Madi said...

Yes, I love watching little girls holding babies. I already know how wonderful of a mother Madi will be oneday. It's in her blood. This goes for all the girls! I think I was apart of the "little girls grabbing Rorke club" last night...sorry! Something kicked in and I just grabbed him...you know the feeling!

Lindsey said...

REALLY CUTE PICTURES!! HE IS A DOLL. HE WAS SMILING AT ME LIKE CRAZY LAST NIGHT.. HE SURE IS FUN!!

Jill Petersen said...

I held that little piece of heaven and for a minute all was right with the world...