Thursday, July 10, 2008

On the Road Again...



Yahoo..Yipee...Oh Yeah...

Tomorrow bright and early Lindsey, Hunter, Cole and I are going on a "ROAD TRIP". We are going to Oregon to Celebrate Lindsey and Brayden's Birthdays.
I wish that the trip didn't take as long as it does...almost 11 hours (depending on weather and road construction) I downloaded the book "Life of Pi" which is 11 hours long so...by the time we are pulling into Megan's driveway we will have finished the book! Hunter and Cole can watch movies and play games on their DS. Brayden and Molly think we are coming on Sunday so we are going to surprise them Saturday morning and pick them up from their Dad's...Can't wait to see their happy little faces...I am sure they are more excited to see Hunter and Cole than me!...
Whatever!.. Anyway Interstate 84 here we come...Sure hope the book makes the trip go fast!

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

You've read this book before no? 11 hours to listen to a book? I guess that's about right! I hope you have a wonderful time with those babies and I am so glad Linds gets to go with you!

fivecutekids said...

Have fun and travel safe!

Madi said...

Have a great time..so happy for you and the time you have to spend together. Maybe a little updating on Meg's blog eh? I would love to see pictures and hear about all your fun...be safe and love you guys!