Friday, July 25, 2008

Mamma Mia...

I went to see Mamma Mia last night with Sue, My Mom, Lindsey and Jill...Lindsey and I had already seen it in Oregon with Meg...I have to say that I did like it better the 2nd time...I have always been an ABBA fan...the music just makes me happy and makes me want to dance...the scenery in the movie is beautiful, and 1 day I am going to go to Greece...The movie is a little corny in some places...
I love the play...I have seen it 3 times...2 times in Vegas and 1 time in Salt Lake...If you are in Vegas and want to go to a play check it out...be prepared to dance!...

4 comments:

caitlin said...

Okay, so I have never seen the play (weird, I know) Should I not see the movie? I am afraid the play will be ruined if I do. What do you think?

Julie said...

I think that you should see the movie...if you like musicals...Like I said I am a big ABBA fan, but I have to say again I LOVE LOVE the Play!

Lindsey said...

CHICKA TITA TELL ME WHATS WRONG???
SORRY I HAD TO!! I THOUGHT I SHOULD MAKE YOU LAUGH FOR MAKING YOU CRY EALIER WHEN YOU POSTED A COMMENT ON MY BLOG (MEMORIE ONE). I LOVE YOU MOM!! THANKS FOR BEING YOU AND HANGING OUT WITH ME AND KEEPING MY MIND OFF CRAIG BEING GONE:)YOUR THE BEST!!!

Jill Petersen said...

Julie I am glad you came to see it a second time! It was a lot of fun. The play is MUCH better though! I can't get over Brosnon! He was too corny for me! FUN music though! I want to dance right now just hearing it in my head! ha ha!