Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Time And The Living Is Easy...

Some of the Kids and Grandkids came over to the Old Folks Center (That's where I live) They had a good time playing on the playground while waiting for our dinner to finish cooking. What's better than watching children play? They were having a contest to see who could stay on the pole the longest. I am Happy to annouce that Madi won that contest hands down...she could have stayed on the pole forever...Maybe she is part Monkey...No I think that is Cole!...Or maybe he just looks like a little monkey! Have you ever noticed that Cole looks just like Curious George?





3 comments:

caitlin said...

I always think it's funny what kids come up with to entertain themselves! Your grandkids are all so adorable.

Jill Petersen said...

Madi has a much better attention span then those boys for sure!

When I get home do you want to to change your header to match your pink shopping template?

Lindsey said...

I'M GOING TO DOWN LOAD THAT SONG. HEY HEY WERE THE MOKEYS!!! AND I'M GOING TO MAKE COLE SING IT ALL THE TIME.. IT WILL BE LIKE 123 LIKE A BIRD I SING... BUT BETTER!!!! HA HA