Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Megan Bonzo...

Megan is my Jewel pick...Megan is my youngest, the baby, the spoiled child.
Megan lives in Oregon, and can I tell you I miss her so incredibly bad it hurts. I am happy for her that she has made a good life for her and her 2 beautiful little children...but, I just miss them so so much. Have you ever missed someone so much it makes your heart hurt when you think about them? Enough of that...Anywho...When Meggie was little we told her that her middle name was Bonzo. She believed us for the longest time. She even told her kindergarten teacher that her name was MEGAN BONZO...I am sure the teacher thought her parents were nutty. I am not quite sure why Megan didn't get a middle name. Sorry Meggie!
Here are the things I love about Megan:
Her Beautiful Face...
Her Long Long Eyelashes...
Her Thick Thick Hair...
Her Love for her children...
Her Love for J...
Her Love for Me...
Her Love for her Sissy...
Her Love for her Brothers...
Her Love of Adventure...(she just bought a motorcycle)
Her Tenderness...
Her Strength...
Her Smile...
Her Kindness...
I Love you Meggie Moo, Nutmeg, Sissy, MegMaster, and so on...You are My Sunshine... Can't wait to see you in July!!! Best Friends Forever...


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

O MY SISSY IS SO PRETTY!! CHEESER!!!

Jill Petersen said...

Meg has such a pretty face! I never new about Bonzo! That's so funny!