Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Craig...AKA Greg or Roger...




Craig is my son-in-law. He is a really good guy. I know I can always count on Craig. He is a good Husband to Lindsey and a good Father to Hunter and Cole. If you know Craig you know that he loves to Hunt and Fish...He also likes to take his family camping. I think Craig would be happy living like Jeremiah Johnson...living in a little cabin in the mountains and eating what you hunt. Lindsey on the other hand...does not like to eat anything that Craig hunts or catches. Things I love about Craig...Greg...or Roger:
His Humor...
His Smile...
His Love for His Wife...
His Love for His Children...
His Willingness to Help...
His Love for His Mother...
His Hunting Skills...
His Fishing Skills...
Maybe one day my family will have to rely on Craig to Hunt and Fish for all of us.
You better keep practicing Craig, Greg, Roger...
Just in case you don't know why Craig has so many names. Grandma Kokjer always calls him Greg Hill, and Grandma Petersen always writes their Christmas Card to Lindsey and Roger...That's funny!

4 comments:

fivecutekids said...

YOU make me laugh! Craig is the LUCKY one, to have you as a Mother-in-Law! When do I get to be your jewel? hehe

Lindsey said...

OO HE IS SO FRECK'IN HOT!!!! I LIKE TO CALL HIM BIG HOT LOVE MACHINE;) HA HA HA!!! HE'S A KEEPER!!

ANG S. said...

I NOTICED THAT YOU SAID THAT CRAIG WOULD LIKE TO LIVE LIKE JEREMIAH JACKSON..... IS HE THE BLACK VERSION OF JEREMIAH "JOHNSON"! LOL HA HA HA

Julie said...

Angela, that is funny!! I really did mean Johnson.