Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sleepover...
















































































School is out so it is time for fun!...Sue and I had a sleepover with our Granddaughters. Attendees were Mckayla, Ally, Madi, Belle, and Macey...5 cute little girls.

We started the night by going to The Pizza Factory and then bowling at FAT CATS...
Then it was back to Sue's house where we all got in our Jammie's and watched a movie and ate popcorn and Krispy Kreme donuts (Thanks Uncle Brent). Then it was off to bed...it took some of the little girls a while to settle down...apparently Ally is quite the joke teller...In the morning we had bacon, eggs and waffles. Then it was off to shop...Old Navy and the Basket Loft. Then a quick lunch at Wendy's and then we were off to the Dollar Movie where we saw Nims Island...then it was over to my house to go swimming...yes it was a fun fun night and day with 5 of the cutest little girls ever!...Next it's the boys turn!










3 comments:

Tolman Family said...

Thank you for making such wonderful memories with Madi and the girls. They are so lucky! Between PMS and the song that was playing, I got a little teary looking at those cute pictures...Madi will cherish these memories with you forever...love ya!

(this word verification sucks bad...wish me luck!)

Jill Petersen said...

I love the pictures that you took of them! It's great to see my girls having so much fun with their cousins! I hope you enjoyed it as well and didn't go crazy! I Love you, Thank you so much for playin with my girls! I am sure you and Sue cherish it a lot!

Lindsey said...

O IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD TIME!! THEY SURE ARE CUTE LITTLE GIRLS. YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT FOR DOING CUTE THING ALL THE TIME WITH OUR KIDS. THANKS MOM AND SUE.

PS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE BOYS. THAT WILL BE CRAZY!!!!