Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Sissy Nancy...


Today I picked my little sister Nancy's
name out of the Jewel and Gem box...
Where to start?
Nancy is 6 years younger than I am...
and I hate to admit it but I wasn't very nice to her when we were growing up. Can I just tell you that she was spoiled! Or so I thought. She would tattle on me for everything. I would even pay her not to tell and she would anyway. It wasn't until I got married and left home that I think Nancy and I became good friends. Don't get me wrong I always loved her I just didn't appreciate her. We recently went to England with my other sister Sue and our mother. We had such a good time. I love to take sissy trips. We all get along really well...Nancy is fun to be with...we laugh a lot! Here are some of the things I love about Nancy...
Her smile...
Her teeth...(Chicklets)
Her desire to learn...
Her diet control...
Her love for excercising...(I don't get it)
Her ability to laugh at herself...
Her kindness...
Her generosity...
I know that Nancy would do anything for me, and I really really appreciate it. Nancy I love you...You are a JEWEL and I can't wait for our next sissy trip...Washington DC here we come!!!

1 comments:

caitlin said...

Oh that's great. I think my sister and I had that same thing growing up, we weren't as close as we are now. Isn't it great to grow up and realize that your siblings can be friends too?!