Monday, April 21, 2008

About Me

O.K. here goes...I am new to this blogging thing so who knows what will happen. I am excited to get started though.

Not quite sure where to even start!

I have been married to Dave for some 36 years now. Some of those years have been good some have been a little rocky.
I have 5 great children, 2 wonderful Daughter-in-Laws, 1 great son-in-law and 1 soon to be son-in-law. I also have 7 wonderful grandchildren with another little boy on the way. Nothing is better than being a Mom and Grandma.

I also have wonderful parents! They are both from England and came to America for a better way of life. This past fall I got the opportunity to go with my Mom and 2 Sisters to England to see where my Mom grew up. It was an opportunity of a lifetime and I am so glad that I got the chance to go with my Mom. I did go when I was 2 years old but I don't remember anything about it. My sisters and I are planning to do it again in a couple of years. My Mom thinks she is too old.

I have a great job and I have been there for about 13 years. I work for a great company.

I have great friends and loved ones and I have decided to spotlight someone each blog. Somehow it is always easier for me to let special someones know how I feel about them in written form rather than face to face. That is something I need to work on. Hopefully this will help! I am truly truly blessed to be surrounded by good loving friends and family.
SO please stay tuned. The BEST IS YET TO COME!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

HOT DANM!!! DON'T WRITE IN BLACK

Julie said...

Lindsey thanks for your help...
Danm is spelled damn!!!

Jill Petersen said...

Yea!!!!! I love that you two have blogs!!! Bout frickin time! Now just get Sue to do it. I asked her on the trip but she said noway! I can't wait to hear anything you have to share. We love Aunt Julie!!!

If you need any help just ask!

Julie said...

Jill, thanks for the encouragement. As you can tell I really need some help. Your blog is so cute. You will have to give me some pointers. Love ya,