Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Madison Ann


My Sweet Girl Madi...
Madi is my first granddaughter and what a sweet little girl. Madi is always happy, and so full of fun. I love when she giggles, and she does that a lot. We always have such a good time together. Madi is so nice to her 2 brothers Jacob and Owen...she is a little mother! These are some of the things I love best about Madi:
Her smile...
Her sweetness...
Her gentleness...
Her sympathetic ways...
Her kindness...
Her giggles...
Her beautiful beautiful face...
Madi loves to DANCE, Play Softball, Play Soccer, Watch TV, Read, Swim, Ride her Motorcycle, Sleep over at Grandma's and watch movies and eat popcorn, and just have fun...that is easy to do when Madi is around.
Madi has the kindest heart and hates to hurt anyone's feelings. She is truly one of my JEWELS!
I Love You Madison Ann....

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

LOVE LOVE.. cute picture of her.glad your back. we missed yu.