Friday, September 19, 2008

Luke...

I haven't picked a name out of the box for a while! Today I picked Luke! Luke is my nephew and I don't think he could be any cuter or sweeter! He is a great kid! He is always happy and polite and just a nice nice boy! Luke's brother Jake and Sister Erica love him so much and are always looking out for him.
Things I Love about My Lukie...
1. His smile
2. His Eyes
3. His kindness
4. His politeness
5. His laugh
6. His ability to adapt
7. His LOVE for Skiing...Good thing because of where he lives!
8. His willingness to help
9. His patience with the all of his little cousins that think he is the GREATEST!
10. His LOVE for his Family

I Love you Luke and it was so good to see you last weekend! I hope it snows so you can hit the slopes soon...See you at Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

WATCH OUT LADIES!! WHAT A GREAT KID!! MY KIDS THIK HE IS PRETTY DANG COOL!!!AND WE DO TOO!!

Nicole Howard said...

Hey...so good to hear from you. Thank you so much for what you said. When I move there we will have a great big reunion!!!;)