Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HomeAgain, Home Again...

Got back last night from a fast trip to Breckenridge Colorado to visit my sister Nancy.
We (Sue, Nancy, and myself) always have a good time together...we all love to shop, eat, laugh,
play games, talk, eat, shop, eat, shop...so you know how the weekend went!
We played Domino's, and Scattagories...
Thanks, again Erica for coming to the airport with your Mom and driving us home in the rain and snow, yes you read it right SNOW! We got to Nancy's house at about 2:00 in the morning because our flight was late and then because of the weather! Friday was pretty cold and rainy still but then Saturday, Sunday and Monday turned out to be beautiful days. Breckenridge is a beautiful place!
We are going to try and get all the girls together for a weekend in November (Thanksgiving Weekend)

3 comments:

Caitlin Selle said...

Sounds like you had a load of fun. I love those kind of times when you can just chillax and hang out.

Madi said...

I'm so excited to go! I've had 5 kids (alone) for the past 4 days...so you could imagine how heavenly that weekend trip in stickin November sounds! Can in be this weekend? Grrrr! I can't wait to see Meggie and have all the girlies together to just sit around with while eating, playing games, eating some more and most importantly to laugh with....YIPPIE! (not sure the spelling of this word) What cute craft should we do? hmmm

Jill Petersen said...

I am glad you're back and had a good time with your sisters. Sounds like heaven to me too! I miss playing games. Let me know about the weekend trip...