Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday...

"36" years ago today...I gave birth to a Beautiful Baby Boy! I loved this boy from the minute I layed eyes on him. He had big beautiful eyes and he was such a good and happy baby!
Now "36" years later I still love this Boy or "Young Man"...and he still has Big Beautiful Blue Eyes...Happy Birthday Cam...I LOVE YOU!

Cam ...isn't he handsome?...

Cam, and my sisters Sue and Nancy...
Cam...
This is the car, that this cute boy drives...
Have a great day Cam...I will call you later. I hope you have BIG BIG PLANS for your
"Special Day"


6 comments:

fivecutekids said...

Happy Birthday Cam, have a fantastic day!

Mckayla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!Can't wait to see you again!!!




Cute post Julie!!!

Lindsey said...

happy happy birthday brother..i hope you liked us sininging to you:)LOVE YOU..YOUR FAVORITE SISTER LINDSEY:)

Sue P said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Cam! Hope you had a great day. Come and see us soon.

Madi said...

Happy Birthday Cam! We hope you had a great birthday. We all need to get together ... soon!

ty-carrie-madi-jacob-owen

Unknown said...

Many thanks! I agree that I need to see you all soon. --Cam