Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grandparents Day...

Photobucket

Have I mentioned before...That I LOVE being a GRANDMA? Yesterday I went to Madi's school for a Grandparents Day Program. I have to tell you that I did get a little teary eyed when they sang This Land is your Land...and God Bless America! Each child in the 2nd grade spoke about Grandparents. Yes, I will say it again...

I LOVE BEING A GRANDMA!

I love sharing in my Grandchildren lives and I am so excited when I am asked to attend Dance Recitals, School Programs, Soccer Games, Gymnastics, Disneyland, Sea World, Birthdays,

Primary Programs...ETC...

Thanks Madi for the SPECIAL DAY!
I Love You!

3 comments:

Madi said...

Thanks for always being there for your grandchildren. Madi did a wonderful job and was so cute. She is one special girl to me!

Carrie

Lindsey said...

YAY!!!AND YOUR THE BEST GRANDMA EVER!!! NEXT TO MINE OF COURSE:)

caitlin said...

Julie, I miss you, I am forgetting what you look like. Okay, Okay, I'm being dramatic. Hope all is well! :)