Monday, March 30, 2009

Airplane Rides, Sea World, and The Beach...

Jacob on the way to San Diego...He wanted to sit by the window...
All of us on the plane...
Carrie and Jacob at the Dolphin Show...
Carrie and Jacob on the Beach...
Jacob at Sea World...
Isabel...My niece's daughter
Jacob loves me to take pictures of him jumping...

Jacob and Isabel playing in the sand...
Samantha...Isabel's Sister...
We had such a fun fast trip...Thanks Jacob and Carrie for including me on your "SPECIAL DAY"



























4 comments:

caitlin said...

Can't wait to get there in four months! Thanks for the sneak peek!

Madi said...

Oh, my! I love that picture of Jacob jumping!! I love this boy. So delicious ....

Thanks so much Julie for everything you do for us. We love you and especially love being with you. You make us HAPPY!!

Jill Petersen said...

What a fun thing to be able to do for your kids! Such a great idea. I am sure Jacob loved having his own special trip! Cute pictures!

Lindsey said...

love love the pictures...love him!!! ashleys kids are so dang cute I can't wait to see them!!!!i'm so glad you had such a good time:)