Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Father or Papa Daddy...

Wednesday January 14th my Dad will have surgery to repair his broken heart!...
My Dad is the best man in the whole world! I know some of you probably feel the same way about your own Father...but those of you that know my Dad, know what I am talking about!
He has always been an example of goodness to me! He is kind, gentle and loving and just a good good man! I respect him so much. I respect his choice to come to the United States and leave everything he had so that he could provide a better way of life for his family. I am proud of his choice to join the Church and to be such a good example to all of his children and to have such a strong Testimony. I love to hear my Father PRAY! He has such an amazing voice...(what with his cute English accent and all). It is hard for me to put into words just how much
I LOVE this man! I am a little worried about his health...he has always been so active! But he soon will be "89"... He told me the other day that he hates feeling so tired and lifeless, that this isn't the kind of life he wants! So I am asking you my FRIENDS and FAMILY to REMEMBER my Father in your PRAYERS...


My Dad and Mom

Lindsey with her Grandparents...

Megan with her Grandparents...

My Mom and Dad on the beach in LaJolla...


My sisters and I will be leaving soon so that we can be there with my Dad and Mom! I will keep you posted! Thanks for your concern and well wishes!

8 comments:

Austin Tolman said...

I hope everything goes well. I bet he will feel like a new man. We love him and he is in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

He will be in my prayers. I hope this best for him and your family.
With love, Jessie

Keira said...

I have only had the pleasure of meeting him a couple times and he was very nice and welcoming. My thoughts and prayers are with him and the family!

caitlin said...

Ah those pictures and words are so sweet! You and he will be in my thoughts.

Mindy said...

You will all be in my prayers! I know he will be happy you will be there with him during this.

Lindsey said...

OOO THANKS FOR SUCH A SWEET POST MOM:) YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT HIM!!I'M CRYING MY EYES OUT:) I'M SURE HE WILL BE JUST FINE.. BE THERE FOR GRANDMA AND EACH OTHER..
WISH I COULD GO WITH YOU.. GIVE HIM A HUG FOR ME AND TELL HIM I LOVE HIM:)O AND HAVE FUN TOO!!!

Amy Jo said...

Julie, Hope everything goes good with your dads operation!!! I am sure he will do just fine!!

Mckayla said...

Your going to make me cry!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! I hope every thing goes well!