Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Hunter!...

How Cute are you?
Boating...
Driving the boat...
Hunter loves to swim...He is a little fish in the water!

If there is a tree around, Hunter will climb it...


Snowmobiling...He has his very own snowmobile!
Climbing another tree!...
Happy Birthday my sweet sweet Hunter! I can't believe you are "9" years old today!
I hope you have a very Happy Day and that you get lots of presents and eat lots of cake and get lots of hugs and kisses. I love you very much sweetheart and I am so glad that you are my grandson! You make me HAPPY! I will see you tonight.

6 comments:

Tolman Family said...

Happy Birthday Hunter Holler...we love you! We hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for being you....you are the best!

Lindsey said...

HOLY COW WHAT A HANSOME BOY!!!I CAN'T BELEIVE HE IS NINE... PURE CRAZYNESS!!!

fivecutekids said...

Happy Birthday Hunter Hall, I hope you have a wonderful day. It's hard to believe that you are 9, WOW your MoM is REALLY old! :)

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Hunter! Hope you get every thing you wished for!

Little Hall Cubs said...

I love the Picture of him in the Green Shirt! Beautiful Eyes!
Amy

Megan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOST FAVORITEST HUNTER HILL!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WISH I WAS THERE TO HUG AND KISS YOU! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR 9 THAT IS CRAZY!!!! I LOVE YOU BUDDY AND I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS AMAZING!!!! BRAY AND MO LOVED TALKING TO YOU AND THEY CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.